Empire Nursing and Rehab
Feeling Cared for 24/7
Golden Empire Nursing and Rehab Center offers Orthopedic Post Operative Rehabilitation in an environment that is completely dedicated to healing and rehabilitation. Our goal is your healthy recovery through a custom-tailored physical therapy and respite program. Hip and knee replacement patients enjoy round-the-clock care from a highly-professional and caring nursing staff specifically trained in post-operative rehabilitation. We give tours and admit seven days a week, and we work with your doctors to coordinate care.
Heal in Comfort
Suites have wifi, cable, there’s great food geared for each person’s dietary requirements, in-house rehabilitation specialists, and nurses to care for you. Patients rest, attend physical therapy sessions, eat well, and focus on healing. There’s even a pamper parlor. Patients can also drop off luggage at Golden Empire the day prior to surgery.
Taking Your Needs Into Account
In order to make sure we understand a patient’s needs in advance, patients are invited to tour GE prior to surgery, and we also communicate with your doctor. We even accompany patients to pre-op medical appointments. Each patient’s specific needs are into account, and this information is communicated to the entire wing nursing staff.
A Ride Home When You’re Ready
At Golden Empire, we also work to achieve a
completely safe and care-free transition to home after those crucial first days
of healing. For transporting patients we have three top of the line vans, two
with wheelchair lifts. We also assist with at-home medical equipment, and communicate
with any at-home support staff so they are ready for when you get back
Play It Safe With Us
It is especially important to avoid reinjury in the first days following surgery, when healing is most crucial. Revision surgery or procedures can be far less effective, and expensive. Especially if insurance will cover the costs, why not play it safe and recuperate at Golden Empire Nursing and Rehab Center? You'll be in a secure, healing-oriented facility.
How We Take Care of
You and Your Loved Ones
Golden Empire has thorough process to ensure successful post-surgical recuperation and rehabilitation. Golden Empire works exclusively with Orthopedic Surgeons and Orthopedic Doctors to take care of their patients post-surgery. As part of our Post-Surgical Care process, Golden Empire can:
- Assesses patients while they are in the hospital to make sure that Golden Empire has everything in place to take care of their recuperative and rehabilitative needs.
- Works with the patient’s surgeon(s) and doctors to make sure Golden Empire is completely aware of their medical condition(s) and rehabilitative requirements.
- Works with Golden Empire Admissions
Coordinator Diane to make sure admitting is taken care of.
- Works to make sure patients have a
stress-free and safe transfer from hospital to Golden Empire.
- Works with Golden Empire Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Occupational Therapy staff to make sure they put a program in place for the patient, per the doctors’ and patient’s wishes.
- Maintains communication with Golden
Empire care providers in order to communicate their progress to doctors
and family members.
- Keeps doctors and family members informed of the patient’s rehabilitative progress the entire time they are at Golden Empire.
- Informs doctors prior to each patient’s discharge with the knowledge of which home care company the patient will be working with while at home.
- Works to make sure patients have a stress-free and safe transfer
from Golden Empire to home. Golden Empire has top-of-the-line
wheelchair-equipped patient transportation vans, which are available for
such transport needs.